Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Full Review of ZOMB1ES Up On GR

I wanted to let everyone know that my full review of I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMB1ES!!!1 is up over at Game Revolution now. This way, someone out there might actually read it!

Let's face it, I don't think there are too many PLAY READ WRITE readers out there, and if there are, they certainly aren't checking the blog on a day to day basis. Of course, I'm not updating that regularly anyways.

But I digress, ZOMB1ES was my first Xbox Live Indie Games... game, and it was a neat experiment. Of course, everything in that marketplace is about a buck, and ZOMB1ES probably offers more than a few hours of gameplay for only a dollar. That's really not that bad, considering I'm a college student and money is tight. I'll be sure to explore a little further in the Indie Games space and see what I come up with.

Until then, you can check out my full review of ZOMB1ES at the following address: http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/xbox360/i-maed-a-gam3-w1th-z0mb1es

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATZ DUDE! Great article! Great words!

    ReplyDelete