Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where have I been?

While there may not be too many readers to apologize to, I should at least apologize to PLAY READ WRITE itself. I obviously haven't been around for quite some time. My gamerscore is (a lot) bigger, I've written several reviews for Game Revolution (some high profile, some not), I've effectively ended my involvement with theiphoneappreview.com, and I've been playing a ton of games, some of which I'd really like to write a PLAY READ WRITE review of.

Can you blame me for being so busy? I'll admit a slight penchant for excuses, but some, like finishing the semester are completely valid. For a while, I was so focused on posting long diatribes that lasted for half an hour. I think I might have killed it for myself.

Over the next few months, I'd like to build a slight rhythm and post frequently in shorter lengths. Let's see how successful I can be. If only I got achievements for blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment