Wednesday, August 11, 2010

AC: Brotherhood Comes With a Toy

The Harlequin is exclusive to Gamestop.
This is easily one of the coolest limited editions I've seen.

My interest in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood started at about the lowest possible point.  I thought it was a senseless, needless cash-in on the success of last year's Assassin's Creed II.  While my experience with AC II was of high opinion, I didn't think they could pull it off twice in two years.

All other retailers will have The Doctor in stock.
What I've seen, including the multiplayer trailer for Brotherhood, has really helped to turn that predisposition around.  Honestly, I think I'm pretty excited for the game if everything is balanced well and the multiplayer modes actually give players objectives that fit.

Even more so is the temptation to run up the purchase price for the Limited Edition detailed by Gamestop here.  Preordering at Gamestop will also net you the Harlequin multiplayer skin.

That Jack-in-the-Box accessory looks really cool.  Maybe I'll be able to afford it with a combination of traded review titles and my new paying gig at GR.

No comments:

Post a Comment