Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Inaugural

Hello!
My name is Daniel and I'm a college student at San Jose State University.  I'm looking at entering games journalism.  I have a real passion about games and with the population of games writing swelling, I've decided to entire the gaming blog wellspring, if you will.

I'm calling this blog "Wellspring of Games" because that's what I'll be about.  I won't be limiting myself to anyone specific hardware platform, but obviously my finances make it very difficult for me to review every game out there on every system.

What I'm currently working with is an XBOX 360, a Nintendo Wii, a Nintendo DS, and a dual booting MacBook Pro.  Of course I'd love to have a Playstation 3 as well, but I'm going to have to rely on the 360 version of games for now.  Of course if anyone would like to donate one to me that would be greatly appreciated.

If you happen to stumble upon this blog and have any suggestions, comments, criticisms, please I will happily accept any and all.  I would greatly appreciate any feedback because that's what writing this is all about for me.  "Honing the craft."

Welcome to the Wellspring of Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment