Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A nice surprise in my e-mail...

Today was semi-officially the last day of my finals! Do you know what that means? More time for games and blogging! Oh how I've missed you so PLAY READ WRITE.... Did you miss me too?

Anyways, I finally checked my e-mail at 9 o'clock at night and found this little invitation to OnLive in my inbox. While my computer might not exactly qualify for the beta test, what with them wanting to check my hardware and connection, but still it's exciting to be wanted for something.

I'll be sure to let you guys know if I get in, but until then, I hope you'll (all) welcome me back to publishing on a regular basis. The suspense is killing me.... Will I reach 300 posts by the end of the year now after my long hiatus? Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment