Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum's good reviews

I honestly did not expect to see the scores Arkham has been racking up, but then again you can never predict when a title will manage to break trends and actually turn out fairly polished.

Across the board professionals are reviewing Batman: Arkham Asylum and praising it's pacing, story, memorable moments, varied combat, and extras. Sure does make me wish I had the cash to go and score one of the numerous deals available right now (some stores selling the game as low as $40).

I'm sure I'll be able to pick up Batman later this holiday season as some of the bigger titles are launching, but I thought one reviews comment in particular was of note. Game Informer called Batman: Arkham Asylum "this year's Bioshock." That is some extremely high praise for a Batman game.

No comments:

Post a Comment