Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Video Games at Macy's

I'm at Macy's with Jenna looking at shoes right now and two kids are playing DS. I'm pretty sure they're playing a Game Boy Advance game but it's interesting seeing the dynamic between the two. When my brother, Matt, and I were that age, I don't think it would have been possible for us to share a single video game unit. One Christmas we both opened up very similarly shaped boxes. Inside were Game Boy Colors. I remember trading the starting Pokemon between our copies of Red and Blue (and subsequently not being able to control my Charmander). Playing games with my little brother will be a timeless past time and I think the same will be said for the pair here in Macy's today, waiting patiently for their mother with video games in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment