Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GTA IV Expansion: The Ballad of Gay Tony

Rockstar games announced the title of the second DLC episode for their open-world opus, Grand Theft Auto IV today. This time, titled The Ballad of Gay Tony, the DLC will take players to a Liberty City of "Guns, glitz, and grime." This time, players will take the role of Luis Lopez, "Part time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka 'Gay Tony')"

What I'm much more excited about is that this episode, along with DLC episode one "The Lost and the Damned," will be packaged on a retail disc for gamer consumption.

Why am I excited about that? Because I like feeling like I own my games. If the content I pay for is floating around on some server somewhere, I feel like it isn't really in my possession. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony, along with the retail disc version of both DLC episodes, will be available later this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment