Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've beaten Halo 3 ODST

... and what can I say? It's still very much Halo, no Master Chief, with a few minor tweaks to the gameplay that really don't effect much. The campaign was fun, but short, and not nearly as "epic" as Master Chief's final outing.

What I find even more interesting is how many people on my Xbox Live friend's list have seemingly come back from the dead to play the game. How many people have last been seen playing Halo 3 and are now playing ODST?

At least two people on my friends list have been silent for months and are now playing the latest Halo offering (along with so many other folks exploring New Mombasa at night).

I'll have my review up tomorrow and be on the look out for a round table review on Gametopius later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment