Monday, September 28, 2009

A trip to Streetlight - NBA Hangtime

Today Jenna and I went to Streetlight Records to sell some DVDs and games. Jenna's on her own quest for suspenders and a hat from Urban Outfitters.

I made my way straight to the used video games they have at the front of the store. While they had plenty of SNES games there was only one column of Nintendo 64 games on the shelving underneath. I already knew not to expect anything.

I found two cartridges to a lock box and I couldn't help but feel like the little guys were probably cramped. There were plenty of copies of Madden 64 and even a copy of Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, each priced at $20.

While I did find a copy of the Nintendo produced and published NBA Courtside with Kobe Bryant, there were no carts bearing Midway's NBA Hangtime image. Maybe I'll find it somewhere else down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment