Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Even Miyamoto wants more Star Fox

MTV's Multiplayer blog published a clip from Miyamoto:
"I tend to forget those games [laughs]. I'm a big fan of the 'Star Fox' games. Every time we make a 'Star Fox' game I'm hoping people will enjoy it as much as I do. Of course the goal every time is to try and make it more and more fun but, at least in Japan, the people that purchase the 'Star Fox' games has decreased over the years. But we still try to make them more fun and hopefully people will see the appeal in those games."
PLAY READ WRITE can't help but agree. You may know (if you're a semi-regular reader) just how much Star Fox 64 means to me. It was a favorite of my past and a favorite of my present. Honestly, I have such high praise for Star Fox 64 that I sometimes think it's unfair to write critically about it. Everything from the branching path, all-range mode combat, and colorful characters just make me fall in love every time I play the game.

In fact, since there is currently no more Star Fox on the way, I'll just have to hop back on to Star Fox 64 and pretend that it's a new game. See you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment