Tuesday, October 27, 2009

iPhone games, surprisingly fun

While I'm new to the iPhone review business (see The iPhone App Review), I'm finding myself pleasantly surprised by some of the apps I've been charged with reviewing.

I've already written about Doodle Jump, but new comer Spin Crazy has piqued my interest and I've only played for about 6 minutes. I get this feeling from apps that can be read as either "I'm going to play this one a lot," or "I'm done already."

Some of that may be a matter of personal opinion. In other words: I'm not into RPGs all that much so am I really going to enjoy an iPhone RPG? Or: I like puzzle games and a mobile platform is perfect for puzzle games.

Enter Spin Crazy. I'll be playing this one for a review at The iPhone App Review. I'll be sure to let you know when it goes live.

No comments:

Post a Comment