Sunday, October 4, 2009

PLAY READ WRITE and Life

Things sure have been busy around here. Seems like my holiday gaming season is getting busier and busier, my plate as full as it is on thanksgiving, my-- oh that's enough rhetoric.

I guess I'm writing to update on a few things. While I've been working over at GameTopius for a while now, I've added another writing job. And I'm getting paid for it!

A couple of weeks ago, I responded to a Craigslist post advertising for a reviewer of iPhone applications. When asked for a writing sample, I sent along my review of a simple and free iPhone game by the name of Flood-It!

My new editor liked the review and has me reviewing applications on a regular basis. What's nice is that I can review as much as I like, and what's even nicer is that I'm getting paid per review!

I suppose that's my excuse for cutting FUTHER READING from every day, to every weekday and one on the weekends.

To appease the masses that have surely become enraged by this cut back, you can see my first two Application reviews at the following addresses:

No comments:

Post a Comment