Monday, April 6, 2009

A good birthday

Reporting in:

The day was a lot of fun.  Ryan took me out to lunch after school and we had fun there.  After that I managed to finish the main campaign on veteran on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (but I still have the epilogue and two more achievements).

At dinner, I had a beer and some sake.  I got lots of great gifts.  Gaming wise: Jenna got me Street Fighter IV, which I had been hoping for since going to see the tournament (look forward to coverage of the final battle in San Francisco [maybe]).

Now I just have to get myself a nice fight-stick and I'll be set for awhile.  Who should I main?

This weekend, I'm hoping to pick up a boxed copy of Left 4 Dead (I prefer the safe boxed copy of a game.  I don't know if I trust all that digital distribution platform stuff).  With luck I'll be blasting zombies with the guys from Bob's Pit [Bob's Pit Forums] soon.

I'll again tomorrow as I work towards fulfilling my promise to start posting every weekday up until finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment