Friday, April 10, 2009

That's the Name of the Game - 4

I've been a really bad blogger this week. After my birthday, almost all of my gaming time went to playing Street Fighter IV. Clearly I need to make a renewed effort here starting next week. This weekend is another busy one, but I'd like to get a post out tomorrow if I can.

I did however keep up with my column over at bookspotcentral.com. This week's column is actually about Street Fighter IV (I've got it on the brain right now, maybe I'll go play after I finish this).

Unfortunately, the challenge has also fueled some hate-filled rage at my controller.

The last boss of the arcade mode, Seth, is so infuriatingly cheap, and I’m playing on the easiest difficulty level! Any fighter I throw at Seth will come away bruised and beaten numerous times before I manage to continuously use kicks to sweep his legs off the ground and keep him in the corner.

I will say that the difficulty has only made me hungry. I’ve played training mode, I’ve gone through a lot of combo tutorials. I’m even looking at tutorials on youtube for help with the game!


No comments:

Post a Comment