Thursday, April 23, 2009

What did I do today?

Unfortunately, I didn't play any games today.  (I feel a little like Stephen Totilo on Tuesdays).

I did however, conduct my interview with Justin McElroy.  He was a stand up guy and took time out of his busy schedule of blogging in his sweat pants to answer a few questions.  I managed to get the stuff together to record the conversation over Skype.  It was kind of fun feeling a little professional: thinking up the questions was my favorite part, it was fun but kind of difficult at the same time.  I'm wondering if I should do a straight write up or if I should just transcribe it and lay up on the site.  Maybe I'll do a couple of posts over the next week or so.

On another note: I'm excited for tomorrow because Jenna will be writing her guest-spot on "That's the Name of the Game."  After that I'll be able to submit the credential information and cross my fingers to get our passes to E3.

The last thing I did today in regards to the blog is think of plenty of story ideas over the next two weeks or so.  I've already accomplished a few of the goals I set out for myself earlier this year and its time to bring it all together and finish the semester by posting every week day until the end of May.  But that really shouldn't be the end of it right?  I'll continue posting through then (until someone pays me to do it for their site instead [which won't be for a while]).

So today was really about getting a few chores around the blog done, and it was nice to take care of the few things that were required of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment