Monday, April 6, 2009

My Birthday

Today I turn 21, and I wonder what gaming I'll do.

First things first: I've laid down some pretty heavy hints with my brother that I'd like to get Left 4 Dead for my birthday. Either way, I'm pretty happy with the way my gaming has been lately, catching up with some older titles, running through a little Team Fortress 2 and a little Counter Strike: Source when I can.

I've already been surprised by Jenna with 21 balloons and a big burst of confetti. My day certainly started with a smile on my face. Here's hoping it ends with one too.

As far as what's planned for today, I'm hoping to get the rest of the way through Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on veteran, nailing down the rest of the achievements before the collecting achievements. (What is it about achievements that is so satisfying? Maybe I'll write about it). I've been caught at some pretty frustrating parts, even on hardened mode, but I think I can get through it with a little patience and some pacing. Is the Mile High Club achievement really that hard to get? Looking at videos on Youtube make it seems so easy.

I managed to get my Xbox on live over the weekend and I downloaded some new Rock Band songs. Jenna and I are looking forward to getting to those over the weekend.

What else is waiting for me? Happy Birthday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment