Friday, April 3, 2009

That's the Name of the Game - 3

The latest edition of "That's the Name of the Game" is up over at bookspotcentral.com.  This time I wrote about the launch of the Nintendo DSi....

Honestly, I was very skeptical about the DSi when I heard it was missing that key feature. I know I still have a lot of old games and without that backwards compatibility, I feel like I’m missing out on something. Plus, I’ve already gone from the original DS (coined “DS Phat”) to the DS Lite.

So how is it that I find myself wanting one, two days before its release? I’ve already bought 2 forms of the Nintendo DS, and I’m being lured back in for another go around. I’m almost disgusted with myself. I must be some kind of Nintendo fanboy, or they’re using mind control and subversive psychotherapy in their commercials.


No comments:

Post a Comment