Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wellspring on the Radio?

I've been playing around with an idea in my head lately. I've been thinking about putting together some sort of radio show. Is it possible? Here's my idea:

I think I could probably program an hour to two hours a week. In the radio program there'd be lots of talk about video games, maybe even some play through commentary, and of course I'd invite anyone and everyone who wanted to come on and talk about games. Interspersed throughout I thought I might be able to play some 8Bit music. Obviously there'd also be some promotion of Wellspring of Games on the radio show. I think the show could also be posted online as a podcast as well.

What do you think? This whole thing was sort of sparked by listening to the college radio stations in my area (103.3 KSCU and 89.7 KFJC). Is there any possibility of this? Honestly I wouldn't mind any time slot they could give me.

This might be kind of a reach but its just an idea. I'm coming to realize that I'm going to need to do a little more than just write in order to make a bit of splash in games journalism....

No comments:

Post a Comment