Saturday, March 6, 2010

Darwinia+ Review now Live on GR


My Darwinia+ review is now live and I have to say that I really enjoying writing about the game. When I requested to review the title, I did so with tempered excitement. I had heard so many good things about Darwinia from players of the game on the PC platform, but just because you hear good things doesn't mean good things are always there.

I suppose Darwinia+ showed me how polarizing specific video games can be. Many gamers may enjoy Modern Warfare 2's specific brand of action, but I doubt that being a fan of that title could possibly ensure the enjoyment of this title. Darwinia+ doesn't have the fine and glossy coat of the highest possible resolution graphics or the intense arcade gameplay that might make a game a system seller, but it is an incredibly deep, enthralling, and nuanced title. In my review I likened it to "the wine and cheese of video games," a palatable title that you might have to be a connoisseur to really enjoy.

Anyways, you can check out my full review over at Game Revolution at the following address: http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/xbox360/darwinia-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment