Friday, March 12, 2010

Thanks, New Xbox Live Friend!

Someone added me on Xbox Live on Wednesday. When I turned on my 360, I had a friend request from mavea x07x waiting for me. Who are you mavea x07x? Why didn't you leave me a message too?

I'm guessing this mystery friend requester is a reader of PLAY READ WRITE because I hadn't played any games with him, I hadn't met him through any friends, and I had just posted my gamertag on this blog that day.

Anyways, for those of you who are reading PLAY READ WRITE and might want to meet up online, please add me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is, again, coolyfooly88. Leave me a message along with your friend request and we can play some games together. I'm looking for people to play Scrap Metal, Modern Warfare 2, and honestly anything else I have at my finger tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment