Thursday, July 23, 2009

Business cards need a house too...

I picked up some business cards before I made my way to E3, and now after seeing this Famicom business card case, I've realized that they are incredibly naked.

At about $30 (and an import at that), I'd have to come into some pretty expendable cash to make this purchase.

Imagine: "Oh hi, [insert game journalism professional here]. You do great work! Maybe we could talk sometime. You can check out my writing at playreadwrite.blogspot.com. Let me give you my business card.... What's that? Oh yeah, petty cool case huh?"

I'm sure I'll be able to keep that at the back of my head until I run into that extra cash down the line. In the mean time you can check out the product page at Geek Stuff 4 U: http://www.geekstuff4u.com/nes-controller-type-card-case.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment