Thursday, July 16, 2009

Will the Soldier be updated next?

Is the Soldier the next Team Fortress 2 class to be given the update treatment?

I certainly hope so. The Soldier is my favorite class and I've been trying to play it a little less until the update comes out. I'm excited to see what kind of unlockables come along with the update too, maybe the Shovel-stinguisher?

What I'm not looking forward to is grinding to unlock or waiting for a random drop. I still have yet to unlock the Jarate for the Sniper class.

The post also alludes to a possible new game mode in King of the Hill. The soldier references painting and defending a hill twice in his blog post, while also deriding all of the time us "women" spend on the internet instead of more manly pursuits. We'll have to wait and see exactly what the next update holds, but until that time, you can read the full blog post by the soldier at the Team Fortress 2 blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment