Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Playing TF2 for Hats






I want so desperately to get a hat drop. These random unlocks in Team Fortress 2 are so infuriating at times. I've been playing quite a bit lately hoping that I'll somehow stumble across any hat for any class.

Valve recently added the cosmetic unlockables to drive TF2 players like me crazy. They don't really do anything other than show off what a fancy-pants player you are, but that doesn't mean I don't want one so bad I can taste it. My main classes are Soldier and Medic so obviously it would be great to receive a hat for either of those two classes, but even if I got a hat for a different class, I'm sure that one would surge to the top of my "hours played" list.

Have you unlocked a hat? What's your story? If you haven't unlocked a hat yet, which one are you hoping to find?

Personally, Valve has almost broken my spirit, but I'll continue logging hours in the game until I find that hat. Even if I don't, I'm still having fun with the game and the community surrounding it, especially due to my buddy p90 and what a good heavy he is to partner up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment