Thursday, June 11, 2009

I want to play Fable II

When my 360 finally returns to me, I'll have plenty of games to play as I've been building a list in my head.  I still want to chug along on Fallout 3, but I've also decided that I want to sit down and play Fable II.

I've heard lots of good things about it, and it came out right around the same time as Fallout 3, but has many differing qualities.

I never played the first iteration of Fable on Xbox, so I won't have any preconceived notions about what to expect from the game, plus I didn't really pay any attention to all of the build up from Molyneux before the release, so I won't have that horrible let down a lot of people suffered from.

Does anyone else have any other titles I should catch up on after I get my 360 back from service?

No comments:

Post a Comment