Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shipping the 360 off to pasture

My 360 is packed and is on its way out to pasture. Slipping the blue packing foam around the ends of the 360 wasn't at all like shooting it out back, but that's probably the most comparable action these instructions detailed.

It was sad. I left my old face plate on the 360 and my hard drive is sitting next to my computer. I suppose I'll have to finish up Half Life 2 Episode 1 and Episode 2. I'm getting to the end of Episode 1 after a long period of not playing. The goddam darkness is too hard to play through.

I also borrowed Final Fantasy Tactics A-2 from a friend and I'll be playing a little DS in the mean time.

I guess it'll be good to be without the 360 for a little bit, only because when I get it back it'll be nice. I'm hoping it comes back before my trip to Colorado. The instructions say that when its returned they'll attempt to deliver it three times before they send it back to the service center. I don't know what kind of a mess that'll make out of everything though.

No comments:

Post a Comment